December 13th, 2018
New Year, New Job – Part-Time Receptionist
As a growing business, the award winning Posture Doctor requires a Receptionist to provide customer relationship and administrative support for the Chiropractor Practice in a professional and efficient manner, which will reflect the company’s reputation.
Supporting a team of professionals, the individual will be required to demonstrate initiative and work as an enthusiastic team member in accordance with the organisation’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Possessing the ability to switch seamlessly from task to task is crucial for chiropractic receptionists. A variety of computer programmes and office technology like phones, database, booking systems, internet, etc. are used in this career, and a chiropractic receptionist needs to be familiar with all of them.
- Patient advocate and guide through the return to health and wellness process
- Manage the flow of patients in the clinic
- Accurately book appointment and scheduling management
- Promotional, marketing, social media and online marketing coordinator
- Front desk co-ordination and patient education
- Schedule appointments in person or on telephone
- Greeting patients and an enjoy a high standard of client care
- Ensure patient details are taken and new patient forms are completed
- Provide patients with education about different The Posture Doctor packages and services
- Coordinate chiropractors and physiotherapy schedules with patients’ appointments
- Take and verify insurance information from patients
- Prepare accurate charts and enter patient details into system
- Prepare procedure rooms in accordance to The Posture Doctor standards
- Collect and file lab results and hand out to patients when required
- Complete insurance requirements for the patients’ benefit
- Stock procedure rooms with supplies and ensure that all supplies are
- Ensure appropriate filing and record keeping procedures
- Ensure safe storage of equipment and supplies
- Maintain patients’ accounts and financial information in a professional manner
- Manage front desk duties efficiently and product layout
- Act as a liaison between office manager, chiropractor, associates and patients by relaying information correctly
- Accepting enquiries from customers or clients and responding with follow up queries.
- Responding to routine customer inquiries regarding products and services of the organisation.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints, obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Following up with customers to ensure high-level satisfaction and determining future requirements.
- Handling delivery and posting out of, marketing materials, to potential customers as necessary
- Facilitating the collected competitive information to monitor business opportunities and trends.
- Collecting, preparing, generating and distributing of data and daily reports to appropriate personnel.
- Provide internal staff with professional administrative support including taking accurate and properly detailed messages, word processing duties, attending to routine correspondence and when required prepare written reports
- As the first point of contact for most clients, endeavour to answer telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner
- Provide assistance in the administration and maintenance of company records
- Ensure the front office and reception is clean and tidy at all times
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement
- Ensure that all payments have been handled in accordance with office procedures
- Liaison with vendors & third parties regarding administration of sales process
- Handling of payment including cash and credit cards and balancing and producing reports at the end of the working day daily and weekly.
- Ensure all products are presented and stocked consistently. New orders to be notified to director in a weekly basis as require.
- Up-sell products and treatments.
- Type sales and marketing materials and standard letters
- Take responsibility for ordering necessary office supplies
- Compile and transact the daily banking
- Collect and distribute daily mail
- Typing and filing client information and general correspondence for the team
- Deliver on set performance targets (activities, priorities and results).
- Responsibility for identifying business opportunities within The Posture Doctor – (up selling and cross selling)
Contribute to and deliver on customer relationship management strategy
Contribute to marketing plans, messages, events and ezines for The Posture Doctor
To maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards
- Maintain a well groomed and business like appearance
- Manage the delivery and improve/maintenance of a leading CRM system
Excellent IT and technology skills
Impeccable record keeping and file management
Passionate about providing excellent customer service
Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
Should be polite, friendly, tactful and well presented.
Should be able to improve customer service skills.
Ability to type and product knowledge.
Should be calm and patient.
Able to handle customer complaints.
Excellent customer service skills
Honest and trustworthy attitude
An interest in healthcare
Good mathematical and computer skills
Respect for confidential information
Relationship management and interpersonal skills
Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Professional and Positive Approach
- Flexible and Efficient
- Attention to Detail and Articulate
- Confident & Competent
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Initiative and Confidence
- A Team Player
- Honest & Respectful
HOURS: (Current available position is PERMANENT PART TIME)
Apply with a Cover Letter and CV by 17th January 19 to email@example.com